Unit 33 and 11 for Nevada Antelope

mattfly77

About 5 years ago, Big Fin posted that he'd give anything to get drawn in either one of these units.....was just curious if that still stands. I'm putting in this year and just want to put in for the best units. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!!

How many points you have? R or NR?
Like pretty much all of Nevada's antelope units they're good. Like pretty much all of Nevada's antelope units they're hard to draw.

I have 0 points and I'm a NR. I've been putting in for Elk, Mule Deer, sheep, and mountain goat for years and haven't been putting in for Antelope. Don't ask me why....I'm kicking myself in the butt for not doing it, but I guess it's better late than never.

With zero points as a non-res I guess you can always shoot for the stars and hope for the best, 33 and 011 would be a very tough draw with 0 points. There are other areas that would give you better odds but you may as well start applying for any area and begin acquiring those bonus points.
Good luck to you.

Yeah, I don't want to be drawn this year so I'm fine with just getting points. Just wanted to start getting them without getting drawn this year....

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back