Unit 32AZ Late December

sneakem

I lucked out and drew a late 32 coues. Was hoping to spend a little time before hand hunting OTC archery prior to drawing this tag, but apparently I'm just a lucky dude this year. I'm not looking for anyone to hold my hand, I put in for this unit for a reason and understand the complexities with this unit. I really have some general questions and questions about legal access points that cant be answered by looking at the AZG&F site. I'd be willing to swap some info on surrounding states (of equal informational value) to anyone that helps out. I'd prefer that anything other than general information be via PM as I don't intend for this to be broadcast to everyone on the internet, as I've spent a good amount of time and effort on my part as well. I apologize in advance if I am planning to hunt anyone's spot...;) Thanks in advance to anyone willing to respond.

i hunted coues deer for years in 32 with good success until my family purchased a ranch in 27, now that is where i spend all my time hunting. i would be happy to share any information with you about the unit. i know access has changed a lot since i last hunted it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winchester 73
Back