Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Unit 10 wyoming deer thunder basis grasslands

You have 7 points and want to burn them on unit 10? You may be disappointed with the deer numbers and size, but that's just me. You will definitely need a gps with a chip to be safe. I think with a little more research you could find something better with your 7 points.
Thank yeah still looking at options in Hunting fool and some other resources

Not going to find any whitetail in 10 unless it's on private and even then they are very far and few between. Black Hills will be where you need to go if wanting a whitetail. The Hills get hammered but you can always find a few running around. Don't expect anything big.
Yeah Mulie hunting. I’ve hunted Whitetails for years in Nebraska so I can imagine the pressure in that unit.

I grew up there... You have a chance for a big deer but more likely you will see a lot of 2-3 year old 4 points. Again the public property might be over stated. A lot of that area is leased by coal mines and you can't hunt that/
Thank you good information to know.

This, all day long. Way better units with that many points.

The only reason 10 takes that many points is because Eastman's put it in their magazine a couple years ago as a sleeper. No way I would throw 7 points at it.
Thanks for the info. I’m still searching good to get advice from people in the know.

The hunt planner doesn't paint a very good picture. Low to Moderate deer densities with below average antlers. I imagine the terrain makes them pretty susceptible out there.
Thank you. I just saw the success rate and public land. Im a DIY public land hunter, but Hunting out of state always has challenges. Nothing like learning your hunting area and scouting for long term success

I think you could make better use of 7 points. Maybe not?
Yes thank you. Hearing that from many of you so I’m going to do some more research. Appreciate everyones advice. I have lots of time hunting Nebraska, Idaho and Oregon if anyone has any questions. But I guess if you live in Wyoming no need to hunt those states.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalton14rocks
Back