Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Under Armour Boots

WyOpitz

Well, I finally pulled the trigger on some new hunting boots. I went with the UA Ridge Reaper boots. I may be taking a gamble with these since they are brand new this year from UA and they are new to boot making. I also tried the Speed Freeks and the Caliber. Both felt pretty good, I just thought the Speed Freak were more of a late summer, fall hunting boot and the Caliber was a heavy duty late fall to winter boot (just a little too heavy for what I need). I definitely recommend at least trying these boots on at some point in time, I think most people will be impressed. So far these are great feeling boots, the comform to my feet very well now, can't wait until they are actually broke in. I will let you know how they do on their first of the year in a few weeks in Wyoming. Good luck to everyone!

I picked these same boots up, I was teetering on the Ridge reapers and the Kenetrex or lowas. So far I have about 25 Miles on them and I love them. I was skepticle at first but very impressed. Very light and with a bad ankle haven't rolled it yet in both desert bolders and steep mountain country.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back