PEAX Equipment

UK ban on trophy imports

fair enough, she made a mistake and whatever she has done in the past or does do in the future doesn't matter we will add her to the list, some list, any list and move on!!

Rwc101, yes and not just in the cabins but in the field and even on the internet

The old Cabalas hunting forum was totally shut down and in part because of an idiot in W. virginia and in part because of pictures of women hunting, that were altered, grossly disrespecting women but to the delight of some men. ( you could not get April to post a picture again, even if she knew how ) Even law enforcement got involved but the men were just having a bit of fun-no harm , no foul---but not Layrsa !

the more I dig into the story the more I "think" that picture was meant to be among the girls who were at the birthday party and on the hunt and then one got mad and either sent the picture to the media or posted it herself. However, as I have already said, if she had not taken the picture it would not have ever existed --period! No argument. I have seen and ask for pictures to be removed that were worse than that and told to "grow up, dont be such a spoil sport"

Kelli, Aleena, Jamila, Rebecca, Kendall, Eva, Melissa, Melania. what do these women have in common . They hunted, took a picture and made the mistake of sharing it on the internet and for their effort--5000 death threats in one day--their children harassed and threaten at their schools, collected 350000 signatures and ask the S. Africa govt to deny reentry , picketing in front of home and neighbors ask you to move, picketing in front of your place of employment and loss of jobs, suicide , vehicles sprayed with red paint ( animal blood ) Aleena's dogs were killed and then posters were made asking her if she still thought killing animals was a smart thing to do. They have people going through the hunting forums looking for pictures, I will never post one again!!!

kiwi hunter--- agree with you and her, thank you

I'm out

It doesn't make a jot of difference what she did prior or since, she made a mistake and has to live with the repurcussions.

and she is,

kiwi hunter, rwc101, panda bear---exactly!

and since that hunt in Scotland, she did not and has not stopped hunting or being marginalized, criticized and threatened. I love the comment she was a little bit too happy about her successful Muskox hunt. I watched it and please I have seen men in my own family show more emotion after a tough/successful hunt.

Ibex in Spain
Dove in Argentina
Muskox in Greenland
Rusa in Mauritas
Tahr in New Zealand
Moose in Canada

all since her trip to Scotland

I too will bow out however and let the enjoyment of the many hunts currently being conducted by members of the forum be shared and enjoyed.

Panda Bear. In Texas once, as a teenager, I was setting with three other hunters, all male, but two ladies in the restaurant decided that I was the only one who deserved to have a cup of coffee poured on my head and asked how I could be a part of such a barbaric hobby. In New Mexico a female friend and I had our tires slashed when hunting. I hear you

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winchester 73
Back