Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

UFO's Who's seen em? had encounters??

I was hiking up the mountain on the ranch we rented in AZ,1974. My roomate spotted some one coming down the hill. We sat down and an old Apache made his way down and sat next to me. He introduced himself as a medicine man and he had been collecting Peyote. I just said ,cool. We handed the water over and we looked out over the valley. Silence.
Then some silver thing came up the valley & stopped in front of us. Sat there in the air a bit ,then went straight out away from us in a flash. Small thing,oblong disc.
Silence.
The old guy handed his leather sack towards me and offered some Peyote.
I just said ," No Thanks. Don't seem to need any."
We sat there for a few minutes more in silence. The old man got up waved goodbye and walked off.
Later John asked if we should talk. I just said no. Some things best left unsaid.

When I was about 7 or 8 we were out on a friend's ranch at dusk when we heard an aircraft coming. We were on top of a high hill and this black jet ripped right over our heads, I loved planes and I'd never seen anything like it, I had a hard time explaining to my dad what it looked like other than saying it looked like a spaceship. Months later I was looking at one of my grandad's aviation magazines and saw a pic of it, an F-117 stealth fighter, coolest thing I'd ever seen...

A few years ago my wife and I were driving up to Santa fe from Madrid at night. I saw a shooting star or so i thought that was going long enough for me to point it out to my wife and both of us look at it. Then it stopped and changed direction we both just muttered woah and then it shot off disappeared out of sight.

One night I was camped at Black Mesa state park in the Oklahoma panhandle while antelope hunting Ihad an encounter. There were no clouds and not much moon pretty dark night. I was sitting around a campfire with 2 guys I met the day before and one of the guy's two son's. It was around 8:30 and had been a quiet night when suddenly I started hearing lots of chatter and excited voices coming from camps all around us. I remember hearing someone in the camp on the hill above us loudly exclaim "what the hell is that". About that time I looked up and am still not sure what I saw it was a large triangle with no lights heading SW towards NM. It seemed to be less then 1000ft up and was huge easily the size of a football field or two. With no lights and little moon you could only make out the shape a triangle with rounded edges. The odd part was it didn't make a sound just slowly drifted SW till it was out of site.
I've seen almost the exact same but it had lights in a triangle, 1 at front and 2 more going down the sides with none on back.
This was the east coast of NC, I'm near a large Naval base and a high security clearance bombing range as well as a blimp base so who knows what aircraft they had up there but absolutely no sound and fairly close to the ground.

My wife and I were headed home from Christmas Eve at her parents about 7 years ago, going down the highway I look up and said those look like 3 fighters flying really fast and low, they were above us in no time then came to a complete stop. They hovered for about 10 seconds, turned direction about 90 degrees and when the took off it was just a light blur. I could tell they went south but that was it, we both looked at each other and were in kinda shock. The deceleration and acceleration were nothing “known” that’s man made.

One evening in the 1980s I was dropping off a pump in a remote oilfield location. It was a well located in the middle of deep canyons just off the CA coast. This super fast craft I thought not of this world came screaming up the canyon. Smaller, faster and tighter turning than anything man made. It was maybe 10 or 15’ off the ground turning sharply with the terrain, staying ridiculously low to the ground. Blasted right past me a hundred yards away and quickly disappeared into the next canyon. It completely tripped me out—had to be alien.

Only when I saw them on TV years later during Desert Storm did I understand what it was—a Tomahawk Cruise Missile. I’m sure they were testing some unarmed versions out of Vandenburg AFB that night I saw it.

Never seen a UFO. Saw a nuclear sub cruising on the surface off CA’s northern coast, that was cool. Not long ago a buddy and I ran into a secret military base on the way to scout some elk, not cool. May as well been probed during that experience. When they let us go, we were told that due to magnetic anomalies in the area, our compasses may not work. Uhhh huh. If there was ever an area to see a UFO or bury a body, that was it.

Oddly enough, the only one I’ve ever seen was right by Fred Eschelmans place. You could see every star in the sky, every satellite, every plane, and it was none of those things. It was just a light, like a bright star, not quite as bright as the planets we can see, and it moved about somewhat randomly but stayed within a certain area it seemed. I was alone and called my buddies whose first thought was to question my sobriety. I was plenty sober.

I’ve always figured it was a balloon catching some kind of reflection, but it’s a funny story because I used to know a really cool old couple on Elk Mountain that had a neat little old timey soda shop in their cabin. Every time we visited Big John would tell us that whole area was UFO super highway. I think he had passed on when I saw mine so I never got a chance to tell him about it.

Last edited:
Well its New Years eve and I thought Id bump this thread and hopefully get a few more posts. The govt. Has now admitted that "we're not alone" and naysayers are becoming believers.
Post em up fellers and I truly hope you all have a splendid 2024

I remember a time when I saw a very bright light and a figure dressed all in green whispered nighty night.

Next thing I know I woke up in a different area and my butt was sore.

Either it was an abduction or a colonoscopy, I’m not sure.
Both maybe? Do you recall shitting yourself stupid before this all went down?

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gcporteous
Back