Tyson vs paul

Tyson or Paul wins

• Total voters
I think Paul by KO - and to be clear, I think he's a grade A d-bag.

Boxing gives a bit of delusion to age, but I think about how fast people fall off in MMA. There is an enormous difference between someone in their 20s vs 50s. Imagine if this were a 100 meter dash? A good high-schooler would outrace the fastest 57 year old ever. I know fighting isn't running, but I use that as a proxy for how athleticism wanes.

Tyson has let himself go for a lot of his retirement. Bernard Hopkins never stopped training, was an incredible outlier, and still the writing was on the wall by the time he was in his late 40s.

Father time is undefeated.

They're both winning bigger by just getting in the ring than almost everyone I know will do in a lifetime. Tyson is taking home $20 mil.

I'd love to see paul get absolutely rinsed by Tyson, but realistically... There's a hell of an age gap.
Basically a couple of you tubers with boxing gloves in lieu of a mouse and selfie stick...

I stopped watching boxing when it became pay-to-view. Good times back in the day.

Some of my fondest memories were watching Friday night fights with my grandfather and dad at my grandparents place. B&W TV that was fuzzy, the warmth of the coal stove, and if you tried really hard, you could smell the sweat and smoke from arena 1500 miles away in Chicago from just west of Douglas, WY.

Reactions: Hem
They'll agree to limitations beforehand and put on a show. Tyson has done that before. Won't be a real fight unless Paul does something stupid.

What’s the saying I’ve read here before?…...”knock his Chiclets out”😂. That’s what Tyson would do if this was going to be a real fight; but it won’t be.
Half-assed fight with no winner announced, I predict.🤔

Paul needs to dance around the ring and clinch Tyson when Tyson gets close. Take it deep in the rounds to wear out Tyson. Paul’s objective should be to survive.

One good punch from Tyson and it’s over.

If this thing isn't choreographed Paul better run for his life the first 30 seconds...
Agreed. Mike will be 58 at fight time but my money would be on him being able to repeat the Frazier Jr assassination if this were an actual boxing match. Mike wouldn't have to be as good as he once was, just as good once (1st round) as he ever was.

If I already had Netflix, I'd watch but not subscribing for this.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back