Turkey in Denver

WyoDoug

This is a picture one of my childhood friends and former high school classmate posted and tagged me on. Can I hunt here? (In Denver close to where I used to live way back when)

TurkeyinYard.jpg

If it is close to where you used to live way back when then I am pretty sure that means you can hunt them....no license needed. I used to live in Denver so must know what I am talking about.

We have 50 or more hanging around my house west of Denver. Come and get them, please.
5819BB9C-484B-44F5-BFC1-F0BE2A8DCAAC.jpeg

If it is close to where you used to live way back when then I am pretty sure that means you can hunt them....no license needed. I used to live in Denver so must know what I am talking about.

We have 50 or more hanging around my house west of Denver. Come and get them, please.
Back when I lived in Denver, almost 20 years ago, this area where the turkeys were was open field. Now after I leave my mom's house it's almost fully developed with just maybe 10-15 mile break from Erie turnoff until you hit Loveland to Fort Collins and then again around Wellington, then open field all the way to Cheyenne. These open fields are quickly being developed.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back