Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Turkey feathers

stilllearning

Hello folks. I have a hunting buddy that likes doing things from scratch. If you are out hunting and get a turkey that you usualy just throw the feathers away would you mind sending me a PM and I will give you an address send them to and he will reinburse your cost.

He would be tickled to death so he can make some fletches for his arrows and use some to make flu flus as well.

Thanks in advance.

I can problably get your buddy some in a week or two. Is he looking for right, left or both wings?

I can problably get your buddy some in a week or two. Is he looking for right, left or both wings?
Dang...Is there anything you don't kill? Can't wait to see the pics in a week or two.:)

I once sent some quail to a taxidermist friend in Canada so he could mount them for his own display. I sent both whole frozen birds and skins. What a hassle with customs! I wonder if there's a problen sending whole wings, tails, or feathers.

I get my stuff sent to a friends in Houlton Maine and when we go over to visit for a weekend there is no problem driving stuff back across at all or should I say so far. They don't seem to say much about the live turkeys flying across and setting up homes in New Brunswick. go figure eh.

If there is still those of you willing to give away the turkey feathers (tail, wings, body feathers), I'm very interested. I'll be willing to pay shipping and all. I would be very apprecitive of the generosity. You can leave me a message.

Doubledroptine

still working on the aquiring some feathers.....didn't know it was possible to miss at 20 yards with a shotgun.

I once sent some quail to a taxidermist friend in Canada so he could mount them for his own display. I sent both whole frozen birds and skins. What a hassle with customs! I wonder if there's a problen sending whole wings, tails, or feathers.

Ithica....thanks for the PM....look forward to the package.:D
BTW....my brother has an Ithica...Beautiful gun!

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seabee Shooter
Back