True Timber Camo

golfer

I was wondering if any of you have used this camo? If so how does it perform, does it fit just like normal? I seen it on cabelas today and looks like decent camo for the price. Any input would help.

I have their pants, 1/4 zip pullover, shirt, two hoodies and rain gear. the only complaint I have is the zippers on the rain gear didnt last through the first use. The pants are kind of skinny around the bottom portion of the legs but not bad.

It looks good like most of the other camo out there. Anything that breaks up your outline should help in hiding you. The best thing about this Stuff is that they aren't charging you $80 bucks for a t-shirt and $150 for a pair of pants like those big name brands.

I've got a couple pairs of the True Timber cotton twill pants and one of their windproof fleece hoodies.

They fit very well. The pants are comfortable and have plenty of room to move. The hoodie runs pretty big so you can layer underneath it. My hoodie is an XL and still fits perfectly with plenty of room even though I've put on weight and wear 2XL shirts/pants now. The neck opening on the hoodie could stand to be a little larger. I have to take my glasses off or they get pulled off when I take it off or mashed in my face when putting it on.

The material on the pants isn't super thick but I don't get cold with my base layer on. You need to be careful going over barbed wire. The hoodie is extremely warm. I usually end up taking it off and strapping it to my pack when I'm hiking around even at near freezing temps. Being windproof, it doesn't dry out inside unless you turn it inside-out, so it can build up a powerful stink pretty quick. I usually only notice the smell when I'm putting it on or taking it off. When I'm hunting I take odor eliminator to spray with me. At the end of each day or if I return to camp during the day, I turn it inside-out and spray it down.

Last edited:
Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back