Caribou Gear

Tripod adapter Albuquerque/Phoenix

DouglasR

Does anybody know of any stores in the Albuquerque or Phoenix area that would have an adapter in stock that would work to attach my vortex binoculars to a vortex tripod?
Thanks!

Any decent sporting goods store should have one, Outdoorsmans is where I would go, they make a very nice tripod adapter. Most adapters are pretty much universal, most binos have a 1/4-20 threaded mount for the adapter so they are not brand specific. The quick release plate for the tripod might be harder to find but still shouldn't be a big deal, if outdoorsmans doesn't have one that will fit a vortex tripod they will know where you can get one..

Any decent sporting goods store should have one, Outdoorsmans is where I would go, they make a very nice tripod adapter. Most adapters are pretty much universal, most binos have a 1/4-20 threaded mount for the adapter so they are not brand specific. The quick release plate for the tripod might be harder to find but still shouldn't be a big deal, if outdoorsmans doesn't have one that will fit a vortex tripod they will know where you can get one..
Them or Ross Outdoors in Phoenix would be my go to

Outdoorsmans is in Phoenix. I think their adapter mount and universal adapter stud is somewhere around $90, but you’d never want or need another setup.

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ColtenGilbert
Back