PEAX Equipment

Trijicon Huron Experience?

I picked up one early December, I liked it enough I grabbed two more.

I personally think the eye relief specs are incorrect, next to my credo 1” I cannot tell the difference. Very clear and crisp glass and the BDC is great.

I tested my first one extensively, it tracks accurately for me and the turrets are useable if you needed or wanted to play with them. I really like how you can reset zero just like the accupoint.

When I dropped my rifle from shoulder height my impacts did shift 3moa high left and the scope returned to zero fine and continues to work great.

On sale this scope hits way above its price point for what I paid.

Anybody have any experience with a Trijicon Huron scope? Found a good sale on 3x9x40 and have a new .223 needing some glass.
I recently got the Huron 3x12x40. I put it on my Bergara 300 win mag and got it dialed in. Absolutely love it. I was tittering between the Trijicon Huron and the Nightforce SHV 4x14x56. Once I really started to compare the differences in the two I honestly had to start getting knit picky. During my time in the army I actually use Trijicon optics on my rifle and had no issues with them ever and were talking about very adverse conditions not walking through the woods on a deer hunt. Price was not a factor for me because I was willing to pay the money for good glass. I just wanted something I knew was gonna serve its purpose and hold a great zero. So I went with Trijicon because of my first hand experience with it. I’m not saying Nightforce isn’t top tier because it is. I’m just saying I don’t have fist hand experience with them so I went the other direction for other reasons.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back