Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Treasure Valley Bowhunter's

Muledeer4me

Is putting on the Spring Bear & Antelope 3-D shoot this week-end in Eagle Idaho.
Hope to see some of you out there.
Steve and I will be leaving thursday after work to help set up on friday.
If you havent had a chance to shoot at one,this is a good chance to give it a try.
It's close to Boise,so you can shoot one day or both and still be home before dark.
Or you can camp out.

MD, I wish I could make it
wink.gif
frown.gif
biggrin.gif

I wish you guy's could make it to.
We always have a good time,and have met some great people.
Helping at the shoot's is fun,I get to ride my ATV all over and be soooo UN-PC
wink.gif

Im hoping I will be able to shoot sat.
mad.gif
I thought It would be fun to help set up and they needed more people so if I can at least make it through friday I will be happy.

My grandson won his first trophy at the last shoot
cool.gif
cool.gif

My granddaughter was upset because she is now in a different class and shooting with kid's up to age 11 ,so she didnt win anything ,this year we are learning (The Agony of Defeat)and (How To Be A Gracious Loser)
wink.gif
wink.gif

That was always a fun shoot. Great turnouts every year. Are they going to have the running 'lope again?

You brought up the ATV thing. A couple years ago it got ridiculous the amount of people on atv's at the shoot. They started cracking down on them and the problem was resoved fairly quickly. Especially at the jamboree.

T Bone,yep they are having the running lope shoot.
I havent tryed it,but it's fun to watch others.
I agree ,The state shoot was the worse one I have been at for crazy's riding ATV's.
I couldn't belive how many kid's were let lose to ride at night,the first one I went to the guy's had to go out and tell some guy's to nock it off .
It was a good move they made by restricting them,they gave people plenty of notice that it was going to happen.
My comment was about helping to set up the shoot,because we get to ride out and place the target's in place's I wouldn't ride in otherwise.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back