Trailer BBQ build

Sytes

A friend just sent these pics to me. A real fun project! I had completely forgotten about what the deal looked like when first examining it.

He inquired if I could help him transform an old Kerosene tank and rough trailer into a portable bbq.

This one was a REAL fun build. He stopped by and assisted often and we drank beers more often.. haha!
We had a variety of ideas on how to make it into a BBQ.. His version won, after all, it is his! :)
It turned out pretty darn awesome, considering the budget we were running on.

Maybe it will inspire someone here that is looking to do the same... The most tedious part - was his, drilling tiny hole after hole into the 8 pipes run for the gas. I really can not recall how many countless holes he drilled! He used a small drill press, one after another... UGH! Not for me...
picture.php

Anyhow, Cheers!

Edit: Thought the pic would be a bit larger... well, guess you can still get a feel for what it was and what it is... What it is = a real fun party! :) and he is a darm good cook / bbq'r

Is he going to cook a whole elk on that thing? Lol

He does gain a decent gathering when he has a party... he had a monster pig roast going on one time. Live music, just an all around great party.

Back