Trail Camera Photos

fairchase

I thought I'd share a few bear photos I have taken off a site I started this year. I only wish more of these decent sized bears would come in during shooting time. Lately, I've had a cub and a yearling living at my site 24/7 and they are eating chow faster than I can bring it.

Attachments

• scan003001.jpg
    scan003001.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 264
  • scan005001.jpg
    scan005001.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 299
  • scan004001.jpg
    scan004001.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 263
  • scan002001.jpg
    scan002001.jpg
    184 KB · Views: 260
  • scan001001.jpg
    scan001001.jpg
    170.8 KB · Views: 249
I have been sitting on that site for 3 weeks. Most of the shooters are only coming in at night. Now, I have two small bears living in the thicket next to my stand, they never leave, and they're eating non stop. Whenever I arrive, if there is food left, they are out and eating.
I have seen that reddish bear twice but both times he would not come in all the way for a bow shot. Oh-well, I'm working another sight too, so I'll keep at it for now.

fairchase said:
I have been sitting on that site for 3 weeks. Most of the shooters are only coming in at night. Now, I have two small bears living in the thicket next to my stand, they never leave, and they're eating non stop. Whenever I arrive, if there is food left, they are out and eating.
I have seen that reddish bear twice but both times he would not come in all the way for a bow shot. Oh-well, I'm working another sight too, so I'll keep at it for now.

I had a friend that drew a bear tag this year and hunted over bait. It was late season before he ever had any bears come hit his bait. He was wanting me to come run him down a bear, but I told him stay with the bait and the bears will show the last week or so.hump

Well, he did and had a blast! He had a number of bears hit his bait and was ready to shoot a medium size bear when a huge one came in three days before the season ended. That brute winded him and would not come on in. He held out til the end and went without a bear. And that's what you call trophy hunting.|oo

ike

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dwaller4449
Back