Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Trail camera photos 2022.

mevertsen

I put a trail cam up Saturday in my deer area and in my daughter's deer and antelope area. I have an archery tag, my daughter has a junior deer tag and archery antelope.

Not much activity, at least not before the cattle knocked over the camera.

One thing I find I teresting, is I have seen multiple times where animals will investigate the camera.

I moved the camera today to another area where her antelope tags is good. Will see what that shows in a few days.

Attachments

• WGI_0187.JPG
    WGI_0187.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 21
  • WGI_0180.JPG
    WGI_0180.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 21
  • WGI_0178.JPG
    WGI_0178.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 20
I am heading up the mountain on Thursday for scouting trip #1 of 2022. I spent some time today inventorying the trailcam system. I am bringing up 5 cams, 40 batteries, and 5 SD cards. The plan is to set up a "line" from South to North of a couple of miles. That way I can be efficient and run the same line each time. I will probably check the cards and change the batteries twice in July and twice in August. I will post pictures throughout. Can't wait to see others!

Went to grab a camera yesterday and it was stolen. I’ve herd million stories about peoples cams getting stolen on public. I’ve had cameras on public for last 8+ years and have been very lucky until yesterday. I hope the scum has a year of bad luck for stealing. I hate a thief.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back