Trail Cam Pic

iminrut

Anybody remember the 62" 4-point Whitetail shed I found last spring ?? Or the photos I had of the buck while in velvet last summer ?? Well, I finally got to see him first hand today....along with 3 other dandies.......but I was tickled even more, when i brought my memory card home from my Leaf River digital, and discovered him (Big 8....I know....err....Big 4 :D ) in one of the photos........

17390Stanton_Bucks-med.JPG

I discovered this little "honey hole" while doing some shed hunting a couple of weeks ago.........the trail leading to and from this little low spot, are littered with rubs.....in fact you can see a good sized one towards the back......and the Big Boy is standing right in the middle of a scrape..1 of 2 in that little bottom. I only had this cam set out for 12 days, and I had 136 pics !!! Got some dandies....will be posting more later on....... :)

OH yeh, Nice Buck IMINRUT........ 140" 4x4.....thats a big buck!! Everything up here is dropping there antlers. Was out shed hunting today, couldn't find many deer with headgear in the spotting scope.

Awesome critters !!!! Can't wait to see the pics as they roll in over this long winter ...... :D

Nice looking bucks and that camera takes some pretty good pics for a trailcam. postem up so we can see some more!!!:cool:

RR, you should see all of the pics off of this camera....they are simply awesome........I've owned several brands of cameras, both film and digital....and this clearly the best.....hands down. I'll be smoking my hard drive with all of the pics I'll be loading off of this thing, LOL

Oh yeah....almost forgot....for anybody who was wondering....Leaf River Digital :)

Great trail cam pics. Did you find any sheds? I was out last weekend, but nothing. I did see some bucks and they were all packing both sides yet.

Hey Miller.......I saw this buck along with a bachelor group of 7 others......all were packing their headgear, except two who had one side..........I didn't want to bump them out of the area, so i didn't bother looking any harder there...........one of the pics I'll be posting soon is of a good 5 point who still has both sides, but all the tines on his left antler are broken off....just the mainbeam is left.....I dubbed him "Capt. Hook", and it would be neat just to find that shed.

Ten Bears.....ha, I noticed that too......guess I need to figure out how to set the date and time on it, eh ??!! LOL

Here's the bucks shed from last year......62"

210952.JPG

And here is a pic of him from when he was in velvet back in July...

210916.jpg

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmor19534
Back