Caribou Gear Tarp

Tourney cheaters charged

That extra charge for illegal possession of fish parts was kinda ironic. I would never have guessed it's illegal to have fish fillets on board a fishing boat. The felony fraud charge might get them some time in the crowbar hotel. Santa may be putting soap on a rope in these boys' Christmas stockings!

That extra charge for illegal possession of fish parts was kinda ironic. I would never have guessed it's illegal to have fish fillets on board a fishing boat. The felony fraud charge might get them some time in the crowbar hotel. Santa may be putting soap on a rope in these boys' Christmas stockings!
I heard they threw that charge in so if it sticks they’ll lose their fishing license privileges for a long time.

I don’t know the law in Ohio but Each one of the filets would count to their possession limit. And if they were unidentifiable, didn’t leave skin on as required in some states, that would be illegal possession too. If the filets on board were enough to put them over the limit I’m sure the officers will get a search warrant and have a look around their homes

Pretty much the story of life - few idiots ruining it for everyone else. I hope they get the book thrown at them.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrGeauxNewMexico
Back