Yeti GOBOX Collection

Touch base with your military vets that served in the Sandbox.

Words seem hollow right now, but to those who served over there, including my niece who still fights that war at home, and my nephew who made the army a career, you are all seen, heard & appreciated. @rwc101's post is a good way for all of us to look at this.

Afghanistan has been the graveyard of empires since Alexander the Great. The servicemen and women who did their duty over there did not fail. They provided a space for folks to try to rise above and that's worth the effort. Hold your heads up high and be proud of what you accomplished and who you are.

My brother was a combat rescue pilot for the last 18 years of his military career all over the world and I know he was there multiple times, I’ve reached out to him a couple times since Friday to try and gauge how he’s feeling, he ain’t talking at all about what’s going on.

One of the guys my BIL served with posted this on the Facebook today.

View attachment 191595
So true...Some things are too big for any one person or group of people to fix, but many good things come from the battle, along with a lot of heartache. I have never served in the military but many in my family have. I am forever grateful for all the brave men and women who serve honorably so that the rest of us can live free and comfortably. Your sacrifice will never be forgotten. God bless our service members, first-responders, and their families.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back