Today was worst day of my life !!

TOM IN TENNESSEE

Not withstanding Judge giving house with pool, contents, limited visitation priveleges, child support and alimony to my first ex-wife!!!
My dear friend and PH from Zimbabwe ( we have slept in each others home, met each othrrs kids, had partys for each other that we needed help walking away from) recently bought a concession ----he sent me pics of a 56"+ Kudu and a 50lb+ Ele....and insisted I be his first hunter on his new property...at a greatly reduced price...then a good friend called and said he had a cancellation in Cameroon for the spiral horns--Lord Derby Eland, Bongo and Harnessed Bushbuck and would take me with him for a BIG discount.....damn! I hate being not rich!!! I was still crying in my booze over first offer when I got the second one! If I hit Powerball tonight, I will go on both and take y'all with me!!
How good were the offers I had? I could get out of Zim with an importable Ele of 50lbs, BIG Kudu and a Buff for the hellva it for around $25K total except airfare. I could do the Cameroon deal for all three spiral horns and some weird duiker thrown in for around $40K....damn! Wish I could hit the lotto!

Last edited:
And to continue my fit of self pity and whinning, my South African friend/outfitter/PH/taxidermist sent me an email about 1:00a.m. his time this morning to kick me while I was down and depressed from not winning lotto again.
He was all fired up. Had just received his new custom handmade bow and had confirmed his Zimbabwe Low Veld archery hunt for Ele...and wanted me to come go with his as an observer and be rifle backup......dagnabit, where did I lay that bundle of cash???

Nice Ele for less than 25....

I just can't believe the deals that are showing up this year. I almost wish I would have waited and gone this summer.

I just saw a Buff, hippo and croc all in for 14,000. in Zambia.

The deals are getting so that I can't check my computer anymore.

come on lottery....

I like it, Bucnutz!!!....ohhh wait, If Hillary rescues me, she might expect me to show personal gratitude....sheit!

Graylake, that's about what a 7-day Zambia hunt for those three ought to cost including trophy fee. That's about what my Lower Lupande GMA hunt cost last year and I took a couple of other critters. We will not talk about the travel time extra days and the no damn Sitatunga part of the trip....

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ak2021
Back