B

bcat

View

Ok Toby here they are bud! Are these the ones ya got last weekend?bcat

------------------
If you aint the lead dog the scenery never changes
bcatrunningcat.gif
Logoboy.jpg

They sure are Bcat A 28# and 34# both toms and Poul and Richard Lany farther and son.If i live long enuf to get 1/2 the cats Richard lany has i will dye a happy man.The blutick is Lucy a female from WV .
Thanks alot Bcat for posting for me.

------------------
We having fun yet//Tobey

Wow,dale those are a couple beautys.Cant beat the price on the blue dog,huh.Sounds like you are going to have a heck of a good week with your hunter.Good-Luck
Alan C just called me to go run yotes in the morning.we got about 2 inches and it stopped this morning.Looks like sick leave to me !!!!

Tobey, them are 2 real nice cats, your maine cats looked alot like these western bobs, the ones down south that are that drabby brown, and look flea bitten don;t impress me, always love to see that black/white contrasted belly on a big fured up bobcat.

------------------
GatoMan
small-cat.jpg

WOW!! those are impressive cats! Do you always get cats that big!

WOW!! those are impressive cats! Do you always get cats that big!

Not always that big Josh.We hunt our cats on snow so we try looking for the big tracks and the freshest ones.20# is the average cat here.We did get one our biggest yet at 42#. One hound got him on the ground in deep snow and I had to clime on to them with my snow shoes and shoot the cat with my 22 mag.through the laces of my shoes.He did a number on that dog but he weren't letting go.

------------------
We having fun yet//Tobey

Those are awful nice cats Tobey! We have the same quality of cats here just not the quantity! There have been some 60 pound cats caught here. Toms of course. Send more pics anytime we are happy to post them for ya! bcat

------------------
If you aint the lead dog the scenery never changes
bcatrunningcat.gif
Logoboy.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back