MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Tips for loosing pounds

Silent But Deadly

For all you guys trying to cut a few pounds, here are a few tips.

When you get up in the morning, try not to think about a big stack of pancakes with maple syrup, juicy sausage, ham, bacon, with egg and maybe even a big juicy sirloin.
When afternoon rolls around, I would definately not think about the smell of BBQ. You know, that smell of BBQ chicken, Pork Tenderloin with a juicy bbq sauce, or how about a big juicy New York Steak. Along with that, fresh corn on the cob, a heap of home made potato salad. And with this hot weather, try not to think about a big bowl of icecream with chocolate and butterscotch to cool you off. And of course I would definately not let the thought of an ice cold beer or two enter your mind. especially served in a freezer frosted mug.

Hope this helps guys.
Just stick with cereal, turkey sandwiches on whole wheat bread, and light low cal dinners. When the seaon rolls around, you'll be ready to go after em.

Thanks WW, that helped me make up my mind for what I wanted to have for a snack. Now I got me a nice bowl of ice cream.
drool.gif

Good luck at losin all the weight you need fellas!!

Geshhh.... ALL this help COUGH *FUGGER*COUGH .. Uhhh Hemmm !!!
wink.gif

Too bad I didn't put in for Montana this year W.W. I could be your packhorse instead of you being mine
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Man that would be tough to be on a diet this time of year, specially on the weekends with the smell of BBQ filling the air and scantily clad little girls walking around with their hands full of ice cream cones....
Matter of fact, I think I will have to fire up the ol' grill tonight for some sort of BBQ treats...Thanks for the idear!!!
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idelkhntr13
Back