Tikka T3x Stainless lite 7-08

Status
Not open for further replies.

Relentless

Tikka T3x Stainless lite 7-08. NIB. Unfired. 22 inch barrel. Not interested in any trades. If your FFL will not accept a rifle from a private party, add $25.00 to use my local FFL. $685.00 plus $35.00 shipping.
XGUXIi4-2.jpg

Last edited:
Why do you ask? Am I breaking a rule? Is there a rule? Are you interested?
It was just a question. You don't have to get all rude about it. I find it odd that someone gets a brand new gun never fires it and gets all bent when questioned about it.

Jash, You ask a question, and it is alright. I ask a question or two, and I am rude? I am new on this forum, and I questioned you because of that. I did not think there were rules against selling a gun on here, but I wasn't sure after your post. What I choose to do with my property is my business, not yours. And, if you really wanted to know why I am selling it, you could have sent a PM to me and asked. Simple.

I couldn't give a rats ass why one is selling as the only relevant answer to that questions is "because it's a piece of crap and doesn't function properly". However, nobody will answer that way, even if it's the truth.

Where are you located Relentless? Or, for the morons, where are you at?

Frazier, thanks, Understand, just going in a different direction. Again, my business. The gun is unfired, New in box.

Sky, thanks. I live in the the Blue state of Minn, soon to be a Red state.

Last edited:
"Tikka T3x Stainless lite 7-08. NIB. Unfired. 22 inch barrel. Not interested in any trades. If your FFL will not accept a rifle from a private party, add $25.00 to use my local FFL. $685.00 plus $35.00 shipping."

A.S.S. First you pass, then want to know if I would consider a trade? What if there were something wrong with it? No trades. Thanks

Last edited:
You sure are cocky considering the only posts you have made are here on something you are trying to sell

"Tikka T3x Stainless lite 7-08. NIB. Unfired. 22 inch barrel. Not interested in any trades. If your FFL will not accept a rifle from a private party, add $25.00 to use my local FFL. $685.00 plus $35.00 shipping."

A.S.S. First you pass, then want to know if I would consider a trade? What if there were something wrong with it? No trades. Thanks

Well I was going to trade you with cash but since you said no trades I’ll honor the request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back