Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Tikka T3x Stainless lite 7-08

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I was going to trade you with cash but since you said no trades I’ll honor the request.
"Must be something wrong with it. Pass."
"Well I was going to trade you with cash but since you said no trades I’ll honor the request."
Why would you risk your cash?

Last edited:
Considering you are on an open public forum it's everyone's business. I was just stating the fact that you have only tried to sell something on here and are very unpleasant.
"Considering you are on an open public forum it's everyone's business."
Everyone can sleep peacefully tonight, Jash is looking out for everyone's benefit. The world (and this Public forum) is a safer place. Once more I will ask, stay off my add. What I choose to do with my property is my business.

You definitely aren't in sales or customer service
"You definitely aren't in sales or customer service" Why would it matter, I only have posts in the for sale section. And you can't seem to shut up or go away.

And you definitely do not understand MYOB. Is English your first language? You don't seem to understand "stay off my add".

"You definitely aren't in sales or customer service" Why would it matter, I only have posts in the for sale section. And you can't seem to shut up or go away.

And you definitely do not understand MYOB. Is English your first language? You don't seem to understand "stay off my add".
When you first posted the ad I was interested. I like these guns. It's a caliber I don't have. Now I just want to see what rude comment you are going to post next.

When you first posted the ad I was interested. I like these guns. It's a caliber I don't have. Now I just want to see what rude comment you are going to post next.

"Why did you buy a rifle just to sell it?"
Your first post about the gun last year. Hmmm, doesn't sound like interest to me. You could have pm'd that to me, and we could have had a conversation about it.

It was a question. If you would have answered it in the public thread you wouldn't have to answer the same question 100 times. You are so worried about my question in public you could have answered through a pm. To me it makes you look dishonest. If you are trying to sell it because you got a killer deal on it and just want to make money no one would care about that.

It was a question. If you would have answered it in the public thread you wouldn't have to answer the same question 100 times. You are so worried about my question in public you could have answered through a pm. To me it makes you look dishonest. If you are trying to sell it because you got a killer deal on it and just want to make money no one would care about that.
Still the question, why are you so concerned? If I was dishonest, why wouldn't I just let this drop?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back