PEAX Equipment

Tikka T3X- 7mm Rem Mag- Stainless/Fluted

Tough times? I'm the one that has to deal with the wife and another 7mag. He's the lucky one whose been released from the world smallest handcuff...

I don't know how many more times I can use "it's for the kids." 3 7mags later.
I brought home the second Browning gold 10 gauge the other day "for the kids" I think she's onto my shenanigans.

I brought home the second Browning gold 10 gauge the other day "for the kids" I think she's onto my shenanigans.
Well bringing home a 10 Guage for "kids" is just a piss poor excuse.

You should've told her it was a 3.5 ultra mag 410. Guaranteed to help kids overcome the kick....

@nick87 @EYJONAS! this just means you have to have more kids. Then you can bring home more guns “for the kids.”

If I wasn’t so old, I’d go for a baker’s dozen… that’s be like a whole other safe “for the kids.”
I mentioned the other day about having one more. She told me "go for it just not with me" lucky for me I've learned the hard way not to take her literally....anymore.

It's cheaper picked up locally in Central PA too if you were feeling up to a road trip
I was going to ask you what part of pa but thought better not to know. So thanks for that painful information. I’ve got some business to take care of through Friday and I’m hoping this temptation will be gone by then. 🤣🤣

I mentioned the other day about having one more. She told me "go for it just not with me" lucky for me I've learned the hard way not to take her literally....anymore.
That’s exactly what I told my wife when she started talking about “I can’t believe this will be our last baby…” Go for it, but leave me out. I need a nap.

@nick87 @EYJONAS! this just means you have to have more kids. Then you can bring home more guns “for the kids.”

If I wasn’t so old, I’d go for a baker’s dozen… that’s be like a whole other safe “for the kids.”
I practice all the time but just can't get one to jump the gap... maybe I need a transgender swimmer that leaves all the usual swimmers in the dust...

I'm content on the rifle @JT13 that's a great looking pea shooter. You'll sell it good luck sorry for derailing your thread.

Last edited:
Back