Thump to vanish.. (for a spell)

Thumper

Aksai, Kazakhstan via Covington Louisiana
Whelp, 6 weeks in Russia sucks so I rightly figure it is time to head home for the tournement challenges. Fishing that is, wussy sports for folks that have nothing better to do. :D
Invite all to try my NEW sponsers in this years new Champion 24'' bay boat with Suzuki's 250..
Right O' ; I have to plug it but at the end of the day the Mighty-3 team will hopefully take two more top three spots in the CRFFA and other regional tournements.
Man, this is wack.. For da fishing folks, drop me a line if ya want to try Louisiana marsh blow outs.

*Sorry* self promotions.........
Th.umper

Sorry for the arrogant comment. Fishing these tournements are cool. Butr nothing like the cat scratch fever to get ya rollin.
This year have two great weeks of fishing and will round off with Christmas in July. Wyoming style...

Dude....you saying you hit GH's mother with the old raw dog? aint right son!

Th,umper, I love the Salt Water tournements. We don't have Red Fish, but we have Stripers, Fluke, etc. Nothing like a 72 hour tournament.

Whelp... Seriously I have been smoking the trout and reds AKA Spot tail.. Man this stuff is soo fun and to get Champion, Falcon and Hybrid as sponsers in a first year is beyond the simple comprehension...

I will fish the few red fish tournements, but figure that I already have the sponsers i need this year and only need three top 5 places. so i will chase the reds..
Cheers..
Drunk and typing with one eye closed.... *L*

enso says: don't let the door hit you in the ass. we are also going to change the lock on the door when you leave.

Sobered up and cleaned the posts.:D Unlike the lofty ones, I will man up when I post something stupid.. That has happend frequently since this all started..

No I am not leaving for good, just saying it is getting close to the time to come home and fish. You would have to understand what it is like to be home a month and gone a month. After the 4th week, you start getting that 100 yard starte.
Figured I would have some fun with Mr. GH as he can take it... Alway has and always will..

MESSAGE : for the thinned skinned folks, if those comments bother ya, surely ya will not like it here.. :BLEEP:

GH knows I was just messing with his head.. Been doing that on this site and others for over 8 years. People used to down him because they were jelouse.. And he would shove it back.. Thus the reason I respect the dude..
And yes, I am an ass clown.. Don't go getting your panties in a tight wad dudes...
It is just a bit of drinking time trash talk with no harm intended.

Later *POOF*

enso says: even after you edited the posts you should still leave this site.

enso says: you are not an ass clown. We LIKE to make fun of ass clowns.

enso says: we do not LIKE anything about you.

Enso ... Th.umper say you sound like a retard and yes... I like retards. Always nice to have one to make fun of.. BTW, did you ride the SHORT bus to school.. Bet ya did..
Th.umper say... PISS OFF..:) I ain't going nowhere and man you picked the wrong dude to square off with.. :)

Just receoved a call from your village with concerns over a missing idiot.. Told them not to worry, you are over here posting...

enso says cali hunter needs to look up the definition of "poser".

enso says "cali hunter" is an oxymoron.

enso says cali hunter is a poseur which is,

po·seur a person who attempts to impress others by assuming or affecting a manner, degree of elegance, sentiment, etc., other than his or her true one.

enso says he has a late season deer tag in Idaho so he will be a "poser" with a 200" buck this fall.

Are you trying to impress us? Learn to use the shift key so you can capitalize letters appropriately.

It's not me under a pseudonym with 9 posts and a blank profile. I doubt that you will show any pictures of yourself.

enso can "says" whatever he wants because I don't have to read a single word of his insufferable posts while he's on ignore :D

How long until hunting season?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrGeauxNewMexico
Back