This month's Backcountry fuel box.

jnd1959

Thought I'd start a discussion on this month's fuel box. I got mine today and I won't spoil it for those who haven't but I will say there are no chocolate chirp cookies. It looks like a decent haul. Post what you like and don't like. My son has already raided the beef sticks and said the bbq was good.

There's cheese grits so I'm gonna have to go off the low carb reservation at some point this month.

Ok, so I spoiled it some anyway.

I'm hoping someone figures out low carb high fat freeze dried meals someday.

This southern boy liked getting those cheese grits in mine. Haven’t tried them yet but I will likely do so soon.

So I stumbled accross a freeze dried company that makes keto meals. It's called next mile. Nextmilemeals.com
I haven't tried them and they are more expensive, but if you look at your usual package of freeze dried meals it's mostly noodles and broth. I can make that myself with off the shelf items. If anyone has tried them let me know. I will do likewise.

I got access to MREs that I trade for periodically. Don't really cost me much so I use them. For snacks, I usually have a ton of beef jerky and jerky sticks.

Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back