PEAX Equipment

These are Del Camron hounds.

Thumper007

Bcat started me on these Camron hounds. I read the book about the breed, saw his in action and tried one myself. I think I said I have had a few duds. Looking at the Camron what’s your thoughts? To me first thing was blue tick cross. 97EFE90A-3E21-4071-A746-E847E58A0E2D.jpeg

Looks like mostly walker/blue tick cross not much looking like a Cameron blue tick line to me. The ears, nose remind me of a walker. All that matters is if they can tree game. Thanks for sharing

Looks like mostly walker/blue tick cross not much looking like a Cameron blue tick line to me. The ears, nose remind me of a walker. All that matters is if they can tree game. Thanks for sharing
+1
f.png

AA.jpg

I think that was one of his Camron cross. I tell you. Anyone that reads the book about Del Camron will want to own one. Man they sound from the way the book explains on their toughness hard hunt drive and ability like Buck from call of the wild. Back when I used to hit the juice pretty hard as a few of the site originators here can attest, I live caught a coon, threw it in the kennel with my Camron hound expecting a quick end to the coon. Damn hound ran inside the box would not come out even to eat. 3 days later I had to let the coon and and gave that Camron hound back to Cuz. FEC5C454-7194-4F81-A9F0-D6CBFCB3F292.jpeg

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back