Caribou Gear Tarp

Theron Wapiti ED-APO 10x42

Deerhunter80

Guys - I have a set of Theron Wapiti ED-APO for sale 10x42 - basically new - I used them in the deer stand a few times, but otherwise they are untouched... Wound up getting a pair of swaros so these ones are just taking up space. I dropped the description from the theron website if you want to read up on the glass... But if you look at the forum here, I'm sure you can get some reviews. Schmalts sells them new on his website...

I believe these were $350.00, but I really have no clue what to ask, so let's start with $200 and go from there...

Rob

http://theronoptics.com/WAPITI_ED-APO_BINOCULARS_Z1.html
Theron WAPITI APO Series 42mm ED High Definition Binoculars

These binoculars are built to match the high quality of top Euro glass at a price much lower!

•Magnesium-alloy construction ensures the most precision alignment of optical elements in a lightweight, extra durable, streamlined body
•8 and 10 power magnification available
•Long eye relief of 17mm – 15.5 mm (8x/10x) for viewing with or without glasses
•BAK-4 Dielectric coated prism allows maximum light transmission and brightness
•THERO-VISION TM Apochromatic triplet ED Glass (extra low dispersion) optical elements give truer colors and a sharp image free of chromatic aberration and color fringing
•Fully broadband multi-coating on lenses increase light transmission and color quality
•Phase-corrected coating on Roof Prisms provide more contrast and a sharper image
•Extra flat field gives a comfortable viewing with no rolling edges when panning
•Click-stop adjustment lock in the right eyepiece diopter allows for the most comfortable eye relief possible
•O-ring sealed and Nitrogen-filled waterproof construction allows these binoculars to be used in the toughest weather conditions and be submerged up to 1 meter for 5 minutes
•3 stage twist up eye cups with positive click stop
•Field of view @ 1000 yards is 367ft (8x) and 315ft (10x)
•Tripod mount adaptable
•Weight 780g (8x) and 785g (10x)
•Rugged Rubber covering gives a sure grip and shock resistance
•Covered under a one year no-fault and lifetime manufacturer defect warranty

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jahmes143
Back