Yeti GOBOX Collection

the traper thread

Michaelr

What happened to it??

Did ithica get caught in a lie and delete it?

waffen019.gif

There wasn't any lie and I can't imagine how you could twist things around in your mind to think that. Must be lack of reading comprehension skills.

MD4M was making vicious, foul mouthed personal attacks so I deleted the topic. I'm not going to let her pollute my topics with terrible language, name calling and lies.

You guys can start your own topics for that kind of low class garbage if that's what you enjoy.

You should know how to spell my name by now.

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 01-20-2003 21:56: Message edited by: Ithaca 37 ]</font>

Excuses are like assholes, everybody has 1 and they always stink.
You can maake any excuse you like. That doesn't change a thing. Everybody who reads this forum already knows You got caught telling something other than the truth. Maybe you were just shooting off at the mouth and not knowing what the hell you were talking about. But by deleting the thread you have proven that you can dish it out but you can't take it,
Next time be a MAN about it instead of a wimpy little puss.

WHAT? yOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING.
Ithaca called that guy a FRAUD !!
I called him on it and he nukes the whole thread?
Another one????????
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif

I see how this game is played,if it isnt going how you think it should go ,nuke the thread and point the finger at someone eles?
I didnt call the man a FRAUD,I only asked Ithaca to back up his name calling.
Who looks like a FRAUD NOW??

This is CRAP,and you know it Ithaca.

No, I got tired of your crap, MD4M, and decided not to allow it in my topics. I'm not going to allow foul mouthed personal attacks in the topics I start.

Just as with mike, you're a fine one to demand substantiation of anything. You've NEVER supplied even a small quote of mine when you've made one of your false accusations---even after I asked you to and after repeated chances called you a liar.

It's time to grow up and quit playing your childish games.

Game's like nuking threads because the game isnt going your way?

You got called on and YOU couldnt back it up so dont go blaming me for a potty mouth.LOL
Maybe you need a tamer site LOL might try one of your favorite anti-meat ones ,they seem to be quite tame and lady like .

http://www.compassionatespirit.com/about_keith_akers.htm
wink.gif
wink.gif

That seems to be more your style
eek.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 01-22-2003 11:07: Message edited by: Muledeer4me ]</font>

Back