The New Cam Hanes Flick

FFS this is real? Spicy cherry is how we will refer to cam hanes from now on - get on board.

Okay that's enough internet for June 29th........
Apparently so.

Welcome aboard. Cool name, surprised someone hadn't snatched that before.

Apparently so.

Welcome aboard. Cool name, surprised someone hadn't snatched that before.
spent many a chilly afternoon setting 330 conibears under the ice and 220 conibears in cubbies

thanks for the welcome message, was going to post on that thread but this cam hanes thread exhausted me

And then there is the shoe......$275!!!! Go F Yourself with that nonsense. He's basically Kanye West-ing his way into shoe sales.....

First glance I see ketchup packet mishap, baby blue cuz it's cute, and then are those BOA lace caps off his 'roid bottles? They look vaguely prescription bottle-like...

FAIL.

1688590487318.png
'Can’t wait to get your hands on these bloody running shoes? Well, you’ll have to wait until September, when Speedland expects to deliver them.
Presales went live on the Speedland website Wednesday. Like previous models, 10% of all profits go to an outdoor organization chosen by the athlete who helped design the shoe.
However, Hanes still hasn’t picked a charity, a company spokesperson said.'

Does Cam also personally put the tren injections into your buttocks?

And then there is the shoe......$275!!!! Go F Yourself with that nonsense. He's basically Kanye West-ing his way into shoe sales.....

First glance I see ketchup packet mishap, baby blue cuz it's cute, and then are those BOA lace caps off his 'roid bottles? They look vaguely prescription bottle-like...

FAIL.

View attachment 282745
'Can’t wait to get your hands on these bloody running shoes? Well, you’ll have to wait until September, when Speedland expects to deliver them.
Presales went live on the Speedland website Wednesday. Like previous models, 10% of all profits go to an outdoor organization chosen by the athlete who helped design the shoe.
However, Hanes still hasn’t picked a charity, a company spokesperson said.'
$275?!?! Really?

No one else enter, I really want to win

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rohan7
Back