The End

Have you responded to this topic?

• If you’ve sent a SINGLE moderator request regarding this topic…

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Delete your user account and renew membership to either crybaby.com or NAMBLA

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
“The discussions included details of allies' operations, such as the fact British personnel were deployed in Ukraine and how Britain's Storm Shadow and France's Scalp missiles were deployed in the country.”

So you’re cool with boots on the ground then? Just want to clarify because you stated otherwise on your previous post.

Yeah, I read it and am cool with it.

If Ukraine's neighbors want to help with soldiers, outside of the NATO command, I'm totally cool with it. I'd like to see us helping with supplies, ammo, weapons, training, you get the idea.

If Ukraine's neighbors want to help with soldiers, outside of the NATO command, I'm totally cool with it. I'd like to see us helping with supplies, ammo, weapons, training, you get the idea.
Yep. Just send money to the comedian. He’ll do what’s right and needed. Or maybe he’ll give some kickbacks 🤷🏻‍♂️

Is it reading comprehension or geography that’s the hold up here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back