Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

The Del-Mart Inc. theme song

that's too funny!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Are you sure that's a bag you're holding in the pic? it looks kinda like a guy's..... :rolleyes:

ANYWAY, I've started a collection of all the lyrics da has come up with so far. :D keep them coming DA!

Spiderman’s Beach (Sung to the tune of Gilligan's Island)

Just sit right back and you'll hear a tale, a tale of a fateful trip. That started from this desert port, aboard this tiny ship. The mate was a mighty fishin' man, the skipper quick with a quip. No passengers set sail that day, for a three hour trip, a three hour trip.... The weather started getting rough, the tiny ship was tossed. If not for the luck of the clueless crew, the ProCraft would be lost; the Procraft would be lost. The ship took ground on the shore of this uncharted desert beach, with thongs galore, bikinis too, the musclemen, and their beer, the wine coolers, the wake boarders and volley ball, here on Spiderman's Beach!

Ken's Hillbillies (Sung to the tune of Beverly Hillbillies)

Let me tell you a story about a guide called Ken, Poor desert boy, barely kept his bird dogs fed, then one day he was fishing for some bass, a ski boat flew right by him, told Ken to kiss his A--. Moron, A--hole, stupid sh-t. Well the first thing you know Ken's Mercury comes to life, Cruising down the narrows, shaking his fishin knife. Gonna catch that boater if it's the last thing that he'll do Ken's on the open water, doin 82. Spraying water, cavitating, overheating. Finally caught the ski boat and he knew something was wrong, Standing by the wheel was Del in his pink thong, Instead of slowing down and giving him some heat, He loaded up his boat and headed down the street. Gone, good- bye, never to fish again!!!

Oh . . . my . . . CRAP!! I just listened to DMI and AZF&G's theme songs (with the music this time). That was the funniest thing I have heard in a long time. My sincerest adulations to you and DA. Oh crap, I have to go listen to them again! Keep up the good work.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back