Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

The Bone Room

OzzyDave

My niece gave my games room this nickname many years ago. I‘ve wanted to start a trophy room many moons ago but have only been able to afford such things as I progress through my working life. It’s still a work in progress after a recent paint job.
All have been taken by bow

A couple of nice hogs from the one trip
E56960B2-8063-4FED-B547-0E4C508EE8BC.jpeg.
Fallow Deer
255EFB82-8239-4D32-A0DD-57F204A279A2.jpeg

Feral Goat
3C48A0F5-8BA9-4FDE-9881-FB8A5A8E0654.jpeg

Scrub (wild) bull / banteng cross
635AE34D-3D13-4911-9A45-1681A1713060.jpeg

Red foxes and Black Bear
3E3BC99D-E9B9-4EFB-BB23-7A0523CF7EF3.jpeg

Aussie Water Buffalo - just picked up today
3ECD5CCE-577C-4DC7-9E4A-218411656575.jpeg

I still have to come.
Full mount black bear
Shoulder mount elk
Shoulder mount pronghorn

I dont know what it is about goats but their mounts always make me laugh... the mounts look great! Post some pics when you get them all in the bone room.

Marcus at DownUnder Taxidermy did the buff and the bull. Elk and bear with a guide. Elk was Montana September last year and Bear was September 2018.

Top stuff, haven't heard of him, where's he based out of?

Meant to be hunting buff in a couple of months, unsure how that's looking at this point in time.

Top stuff, haven't heard of him, where's he based out of?

Meant to be hunting buff in a couple of months, unsure how that's looking at this point in time.

He’s about 1 1/2 hours north of Brisbane.
Borders should be open next month - pending what happens in Vic. Still plenty of buff up there. My buddy is a dogging contractor in the NT and always complaining about them chasing him on the quad.

He’s about 1 1/2 hours north of Brisbane.
Borders should be open next month - pending what happens in Vic. Still plenty of buff up there. My buddy is a dogging contractor in the NT and always complaining about them chasing him on the quad.

That doesn't surprise me, getting access to an animal the govt pays to cull for a reasonable price is another thing.

Very nice! That buffalo and bull are beautiful.
Goat looks good also, but they always make me laugh, too.

That buff just oozes the “I’m pissed at the world” look ... great mount!

That was the position he was in when I took him. Quartering away, he caught me drawing and went into that "burning a hole through you look" BUT it was too late for him. We were lucky to be in an area where they have very little interaction with humans.

My black bear from 2018 will hopefully be ready this year.
Then it’s just the Elk and Pronghorn from my hunt last year. The room is filling fast.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back