THANKSgiving

Dave N

Thought I would get a jump on this since folks will be pretty busy.

I'm not normally one to get all sentimental and such but this year has been different. You all know my situation and that has led me here. I wanted to say THANK YOU to all of my friends and "family" on this site who have supported me and my family both emotionally and financially. We are eternally grateful to all of you! Some of the messages and gifts have been tear-bringers. You really are a great bunch of people, no matter what we say about each other! ;)

Feel free to add your "thankful for" posts right here!

Dave and Lori

Good morning everyone and happy Thanksgiving. Grateful for a year with good heath and a full freezer. We made it down to AZ yesterday without incident and am out looking for bull elk this morning while the family is enjoying a nice vacation rental. Life doesn’t get much better.

To all of those still serving who don’t get to be home. My prayers to keep you safe and a fast return home to your families.

Lastly to the HT family, I am proud to be a part of this place. May you have the biggest stretchy pants available today. Happy Thanksgiving

Good morning everyone and happy Thanksgiving. Grateful for a year with good heath and a full freezer. We made it down to AZ yesterday without incident and am out looking for bull elk this morning while the family is enjoying a nice vacation rental. Life doesn’t get much better.

To all of those still serving who don’t get to be home. My prayers to keep you safe and a fast return home to your families.

Lastly to the HT family, I am proud to be a part of this place. May you have the biggest stretchy pants available today. Happy Thanksgiving
Tony, I heard you had BF paged in the store....LOL
Michael was across the road from BF & I yesterday and you got the prize pie.
Randy just texted me. Plans for later this evening with them.
Text me on the way home. I'm making bacon tomorrow....................

Good luck and Good Hunting Tony, Michael and Uncle Larry!!!

Happy Thanksgiving giving To all HT
Wife and I got on the road to get family time in with youngest son, his wife and mother in-law. Drove into Chicago, I am very thankfull wife was driving.

Tony, I heard you had BF paged in the store....LOL
Michael was across the road from BF & I yesterday and you got the prize pie.
Randy just texted me. Plans for later this evening with them.
Text me on the way home. I'm making bacon tomorrow....................

Good luck and Good Hunting Tony, Michael and Uncle Larry!!!
Yep, I had to go right by there so it would have been the easiest pie delivery service out there. Not sure if we are heading back that way, kids want to see antelope canyon and we may hit it. Depends a lot on finding big Hank or not. This guy found him and got his butt whooped several times by the looks of it.1D78E4C4-A619-4177-8C24-21BE65689C40.jpeg

Happy Thanksgiving, everybody! I’m thankful for my family and to still have the freedom to hunt and fish—even in California!

Grateful for so many things but most if all, a God that loves us so much that he can see past my faults and offer forgiveness.
Of course good food is up high on the list too! 😁

I'm thankful for family and friends Both that I see daily and those that I talk to you on here.
I am thankful for the positivity that you have Dave. Your posts have really helped me a lot and if the world could find a way to have the positive outlook that you do, well it would be hard pressed to find something to bitch about.

I'm thankful for a lot of things, family (wife who puts up with my crap) is the biggest.

It's going to sound cliche, I'm also thankful for this forum. A lot of the members are friendly and knowledgeable and willing to help. I enjoy checking in on posts and seeing the helpful responses.

Everyone -Thanks for making this a great place to visit and learn.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back