Thank You Wyoming

It was awesome. Not sure it could have been any better! We both filled our tags. Planning a return trip and already booked plane tickets so now just need to draw some tags.

It was awesome. Not sure it could have been any better! We both filled our tags. Planning a return trip and already booked plane tickets so now just need to draw some tags.
Congratulations on the hunt. I now what you mean season is barely in the rear view mirror and already hoping to draw tags next year, our luck at drawing tags have been every 6 to 7 years. Good luck

Thanks. Yeah, excited to apply in WY next week! Ideally I’ll draw in WY but my son and I have a good number of points across the west so should draw something. If not then we will bear hunt with OTC tags.

Thanks. Yeah, excited to apply in WY next week! Ideally I’ll draw in WY but my son and I have a good number of points across the west so should draw something. If not then we will bear hunt with OTC tags.
Bear hunts out here are a blast, we spot and stock never have time with work and family to bait got a 5'6" black 3 years ago spring season on my wifes birthday oops im still paying for that one Lol. Put a stock on 1 this fall with bow got with in 40yards but never got him on the ground. It's funny how work always gets in the way of my elk and Bear addiction

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tzog
Back