Tc Encore youth stock

He's saying he trusts you as far as he can throw you. Send stock, then receive money. Simple.

Well, when a new guy shows up and has SEVERAL items for sale all at once it looks mighty suspicious. Just sayin... Maybe if you ARE legit you would send it first and get a positive report for selling something else. If not, doubt you'll have any takers here.

[Thanks QUOTE="Dave N, post: 2938503, member: 22422"]
Well, when a new guy shows up and has SEVERAL items for sale all at once it looks mighty suspicious. Just sayin... Maybe if you ARE legit you would send it first and get a positive report for selling something else. If not, doubt you'll have any takers here.
[/QUOTE]
The person who is suppose to buy isn't replying and I've not sold anything to anyone here. What I have for sale should not be a problem to share on here. You don't have to doubt me since we are just meeting for the first time.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back