Caribou Gear Tarp

Tatoo of the year!

MarvB

I'm not a big "tatoo guy" (unless its a small rose placed discretely on....well never mind) but
this is one of the best I've seen:

f6eb4b69.jpg

I've seen that located farther south on the opposite sex. That one I like much better! :D

I would think (hope?) that it is a stick-on variety...I can't think that needle vibrating against your nugget could feel all that great!

1-ptr LOL!
hump.gif

I had to check if I needed to move this one. ;) I thought it was passable but feel free to tell me if anyone disagrees.

P.S. The Italian text translates roughly as this...

Some films you do not choose for the conversation.

The Miglori films hard in circulation.

God I'm a nerd. :D

That's not what was supposed to play. It was supposed to be a semi-nudity cartoon about a tiny man with a lawnmower who gets to the top of a hill, starts the mower after a few pulls, starts mowing some black grass as the camera pans away to reveal a 'muff' patch, legs and a split second shot of one boob. All cartoon characters (2).

I'll see if I can find a more reliable source. Edit: Sorry, my oops. copied the adjacent line rather than the one I wanted.

Correct one Here It fits better to this thread and 1-Pointers comment.

Yah, I was kind of wondering what the other one had to do with anything.

P.S. M99er not that I'm complaining, but that is probably pushing the line for this forum. First one to be offended can PM me and I'll boot it to the jokes.

Back