Tact 20 users! Help needed.

crapshoot

Im fixing to buid a tact 20 upper for my AR. Pretty much got that taken care of, just a matter of time and money. Pac-nor is going to make and chamber the barrel and ship it for a drop in install. What I am really meeding is Loading data. Please E-mail me what you got. [email protected] Thankyou. Lance

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 06-29-2003 09:39: Message edited by: crapshoot ]</font>

You've done it again Seldom! But I would still like some person replys from personal experience from people i kind of personally know. lol.Thanks for the help though, will come in handy.

Slydog would be the man to answer those questions then.

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 06-29-2003 10:34: Message edited by: Seldom Ever ]</font>

Crapshoot,
I will put together some real good loads and e-mail to you. Remember to always start about 10% lower on powder charges and work your way up slowly as max on a bolt rifle will be slightly higher than on a semi-auto.

Iwill try to get this info to you later today

slydog

You Peeps are all right!
smileyhug.gif

No sir just been up to my a$$ in everything and haven't had time to sit down and go through the data yet but I will tonight I promise...LOL... realy I will.

sly

Crapshoot I'm still workin on it for ya bud, today if no one will drive me crazy

I got most of it copyed for ya. Do ya have a fax no. or can I send it to ya snail mail.

there is quite a bit of data

If you want you can call me or I will call you if you'd like . my number is 208 841-5554

sly

I think you forgot about me Sly. I know that is easily done. Never recieved the load data you were gunna share with me.

Crapshoot, you sent an e-mail address, that don't help, there is more than I have time to sit and copy into the PC.

from earlier post: I got most of it copyed for ya. Do ya have a fax no. or can I send it to ya snail mail.

there is quite a bit of data - to have to copy and post.

sly

I have been waiting for your responce.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mfrosty6
Back