MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

SX2

BlackTimber

I'm planning on buying this shotgun in a 3 1/2 this fall. Just curious if anyone lese is shooting this gun and how you like it?
I compared it with the Benelli SBE but the price difference is like 3-4 hundred dollars. I have talked to a few guys that have them and they all are happy with the win. How about you?

Sorry Black Timber, I don't know much about the X2. I looked at buying the SBE, but as you said money was the issue (actually not having the money was the issue). I went with M1 Super-90 instead and saved some dough. I am not able to shoot 3 1/2", but 3" works for most of my hunting (besides, ammo was too expensive for me anyway). Good luck on the gun, and let us know how it works out.

is that super 90 a Beretta? I looked at the Beretta too but it just didn't fit me well. I felt like I really had to reach for that trigger.
Come on you guys, I know that waterfowl season is over but there has got to be a few of ya lerking around
confused.gif

Black Timber... Sorry, YAH, season is over so I don't stop in here to much
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I shoot the Benelli NOVA. It;s the Cheaper version but Fuggin Awsome gun. I don't know much about any other gun, But for the Price you can't beat it !!!

It is also a benelli, but 3" instead of the 3 1/2". I really like the gun, but need to get a Sure-cycle stainless steel cycling system. I had it jam on me a few times this year. I guess this is to be expected since it gets quite a workout. It has been in the water more than once and tends to get plenty of mud caked on it. Other than that, I am very happy with the gun and it tears down easily for cleaning.

I have heard good things about the Nova, and it takes 3 1/2". Only downside is that is is a pump, and the way I shoot, I need to pull the trigger as fast and often as possible.
eek.gif

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back