Swarovski SLC 10X42 - Mystery Ranch - DD Terraframe - KUIU - Canon Gear For Sale

norcalblacktail

FOR SALE - No Trades - Payment by Money order or Paypal. Shipped via USPS. Please add $10 for shipping. Please read the whole thread as I will be updating in the posts below.

Pair of Swarovski SLC 10X42 Binoculars. $925 Shipped USPS Priority Insured. Payment to be made by money order or paypal.
In excellent condition. Comes with original box and accessories minus neck strap. There is one minor scratch on one of the front large lenses. It does not affect glassing at all and you cannot even see it in your vision. I called Swarovski and they said it might be covered under warranty and if not would be $80 to replace both front lenses. I also lost both lens covers in the brush so you will need new ones. They are $20 each on various sites. These are a great pair of binoculars that have served me well for many years. I recently upgraded to the EL Range and that is the only reason I am selling.

Dana Designs Terraframe. It is in very good condition. It is a size regular. $200

Last edited:
Mystery Ranch NICE Frame with 6500 bag and Crew Cab and Day Pack Lid.

Everything is foliage color and in excellentAcondition.

The NICE Frame has a medium yoke (5'9" - 6'4") and a small (29" - 34") with the upgraded pocketed waistbelt.

NICE Day Pack Lid - $SPF
NICE 6500 Bag - $270
NICE Crew Cab Bag - $215
NICE Frame - $235

Last edited:
KUIU Guide Jacket XL Vias Camo - Excellent Condition. I have only worn this twice and it is just a little too big. Im gonna get a Lrg. $SPF

I bought this camera last year and have only taken about 100 shots with it. It is in mint condition and comes with everything that came with it in the original box. It is a great camera I just find myself using my G9 for backpacking.

Price is $440

It is this camera here ----> Canon T1i DSLR Kit

Last edited:
Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NMArcheryCoues24
Back