Swapping hunts

NY Bowhunter

I was wondering if any hunters in here swap hunts? Im not talking trophy hunts just good old fashion time in the woods, after all that is what its all about. I live in upstate NY and dont get me wrong we have some pretty good size deer here just getting them on the pole isnt all that easy sometimes. But if it was it wouldnt be hunting would it. Anyways just wondering if there was any interested hunters out there that might like to hunt NY?

NYB, I'm probably never going to go to NY, but I wanted to Welcome you to HuntTalk.com

Glad you're here !!!

Im between buffalo and rochester.Mostly hunt locally but i do get up to the northern zone for early bow. Around watertown.

NYB,
If you haven't considered it yet, you may want to check out the MA bershires. For about $100 non-resident costs you can slip over the border hunt some very good ares without much company on state land. The bow season starts mid-october and muzzleloader run through Dec 31st.
Hit my e-mail if you need some info on locales.

Good Luck,

Chas

Chas!!! Welcome to Moosies!!
biggrin.gif

Paws, I know you are hiding here somewhere. This is new to me, I must be lost, I will look for you in the chat.

Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back