Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Success with leftover CO Antelope tag?

406LIFE

Just curious what the experience has been for those of you who picked up an OTC tag after the draw? Personally, I'm debating on waiting another year for the area I'd like or just burning points and going this fall.

The biggest issue with CO pronghorn leftover tags is lack of public access in the units that typically have leftovers. A few gems pop up, but I personally haven't had much success.

I’ve had success on the left over tags, but I go muzzleloader. Which in my experience leads to way less people, also way less shots, but hey that just means more stalks! Buffs35 is right though, access is the trickiest part of the tag usually. This guy was a left over tag this past year.4BEE254B-2D19-45A5-805E-A391FB0C44F5.jpeg

I’ve had success on the left over tags, but I go muzzleloader. Which in my experience leads to way less people, also way less shots, but hey that just means more stalks! Buffs35 is right though, access is the trickiest part of the tag usually. This guy was a left over tag this past year.View attachment 179354
Great work, but I'll need GPS coordinates for confirmation.

Back