Stuck in airport. Quick MT question

Bullshot

I am delayed in Charlotte NC and without reading glasses it’s really really tough rapidly going over fine print of regs on my phone. Anyone 40+ can probably relate. 🤣

I’ve never hunted MT but a buddy and I are trying to throw together an impromptu plan and I can’t tell if I will be able to buy bonus points later if I don’t now. He is out turkey hunting right now in FL and can’t research this for me either!

If we only put in for the combo, can I later still buy an elk/deer bonus point?

If not, we will apply for a permit and check off bonus point purchase, but I’d probably rather just put in for the combo alone, given my other apps already out there for other states.

Just don’t want to miss a year on the bonus side by not buying now.

Thanks HT’ers!

Thx ppl. I did buy they bonus point. Unfortunately, I also chose the wrong unit from what I intended, by 1 digit…. trying to rush it on my phone as the plane was taxiing. Not my finest moment. Word of advice, don’t try to plan a hunt in between boarding and takeoff to a state you’ve never hunted, with rules you haven’t read, on a screen you can barely see, on a slow internet connection, while being told by the pilot to turn off your device or select airplane mode. $1300 charged and I’m now hoping we don’t draw! 🤦🏻‍♂️

Thx ppl. I did buy they bonus point. Unfortunately, I also chose the wrong unit from what I intended, by 1 digit…. trying to rush it on my phone as the plane was taxiing. Not my finest moment. Word of advice, don’t try to plan a hunt in between boarding and takeoff to a state you’ve never hunted, with rules you haven’t read, on a screen you can barely see, on a slow internet connection, while being told by the pilot to turn off your device or select airplane mode. $1300 charged and I’m now hoping we don’t draw! 🤦🏻‍♂️
80% refund if you want to turn the tag bag

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back