Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Storm king mountain unit 34 Colorado

Reloader77724

Has anyone ever hunted elk around storm king mountain in unit 34? Just curious as what the terrain is like. Thinking about checking it out.

Tell me more about this mountain
Has anyone ever hunted elk around storm king mountain in unit 34? Just curious as what the terrain is like. Thinking about checking it out.
tell me more about this mountain does it look good?

… want me to take a screenshot of OnX and send it to you? 🤨🤷🏽‍♂️
I have OnX and have looked at it as much as I could. I’m from Alabama and never set foot in Colorado before. Just was curious if what people have experienced is relatively close with OnX. Sorry for the negative perception my original post implied. Thanks

I have OnX and have looked at it as much as I could. I’m from Alabama and never set foot in Colorado before. Just was curious if what people have experienced is relatively close with OnX. Sorry for the negative perception my original post implied. Thanks
No need to apologize, I got ya and that makes more sense I was just confused asking for the type of terrain. That said, I’m no expert in OnX but I certainly stare at it quite a bit and some mistakes I’ve made were thinking there was a meadow and it was just rock/scree, and thinking..’that’s not all the steep’ and then you get there and are about crapping your pants. You’ll see other threads where folks ask for advice for their first trip to CO… good boots that are broken in, get your butt in shape (if not already), and prepare for all the seasons.
That specific area though I’ve never explored much so other than that I can’t really provide any more insight. Good luck to ya tho

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atlasbranch
Back