Started watching "The Terminal List" on Prime.

Man uses the skills he learned as XXXX to punish those who destroyed his family. I know, old trope, right?

But I can't stop watching this show. I finally stopped at 11:30PM last night as I get up at 4:30 AM every day for work.

These binges hurt more than they used to!
Really enjoyable show. Thought they would hold back for some parts but they sure didn’t!

I read all 5 books and was really looking forward to the Amazon Prime series. I was not disappointed. They changed around some characters and it is different than the books but I'm good with that. Many of the characters were exactly as I expected, some were a little different. Looking forward to the next book (2023) and hopefully Amazon options for another season based off book 2

Its the best "new" show I've watched in a while. After the first episode I wasn't sure. After the 3rd episode I was texting all my buddies saying "You have to watch this show". So good!

Its the best "new" show I've watched in a while. After the first episode I wasn't sure. After the 3rd episode I was texting all my buddies saying "You have to watch this show". So good!
Interesting comment. Almost did not make it through episode 1 last night. But it gets better, eh?

Interesting comment. Almost did not make it through episode 1 last night. But it gets better, eh?
in my opinion, no

Watched the whole thing a week or so ago, time I'll never get back. I went back to make sure I watched the same show this thread was about.

I downloaded it on Audible. I'll listen to it at camp during my archery cow hunt in a couple of weeks. We'll see.

I’ve read all the books. I’m happy they made that series trying to keep to the storyline. I was pleased with how they pulled it off. I hope they make more seasons.

in my opinion, no

Watched the whole thing a week or so ago, time I'll never get back. I went back to make sure I watched the same show this thread was about.
I’m on episode 5 and I like it, but to me it’s not great. It seems very slow to me and after a while, the flashbacks become a distraction.

Finished all 5 books...Carr cliffhangers the next in line, so waiting for #6 to hit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back