MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Started GSP

WestKyHunt

Seven month old GSP male "Maverick"
E-collar conditioned, introduced to gun fire and birds. Holds point well and will range close or far depending on how he instructed.
Originally wanted to train him as a versatile gundog, but have realized a lab suits my needs much better.
He does well for an inside dog, but is much more suited for a daily active lifestyle or life on a larg property. I honestly have neither available to him, other than letting him run on the weekends.
20240103_181135.jpgIMG_20240102_113316.jpgSerious inquiries only.
Videos of training sessions are available

If he had a blaze/stripe down his forehead/face I might be forced to accuse you of swiping my (now gone) Trooper. Maverick indeed!

Great looking pup, appears to be well started. Looks like Miss Sugar. I wish I could take him my girls are 13 and we’re all getting old.

I need a second dog to compliment my Brittany, but my wife says absolutely not :( Too bad because he looks like a good boy

A young pup either makes you feel young again, or shows you truly what age you are
We’re getting gray muzzles but still getting it done, but 10 years from now thats what I worry about taking on a pup, He is a smart looking boy, you can see it in his eyes. He is going to be a dandy. I’ve journal just over 1,000 retrieves with those two, from Oregon to Alaska to the Dakotas and even Arizona, but those days are past. They’re good for 2 hours and are pretty well done now.
Bet I‘ve looked at your pup 20 times in the last few days. I’m sure you’ll find him a good home.

Attachments

• IMG_4267.jpeg
    IMG_4267.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 18
  • IMG_8131.jpeg
    IMG_8131.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 19
We’re getting gray muzzles but still getting it done, but 10 years from now thats what I worry about taking on a pup, He is a smart looking boy, you can see it in his eyes. He is going to be a dandy. I’ve journal just over 1,000 retrieves with those two, from Oregon to Alaska to the Dakotas and even Arizona, but those days are past. They’re good for 2 hours and are pretty well done now.
Bet I‘ve looked at your pup 20 times in the last few days. I’m sure you’ll find him a good home.
A gray faced hound putting in the work always brightens my day

Looks to me your primed and ready, perfect timing. You and me close to same age. I just got another pup.
Who was the writer that said " life without a hunting dog ain't no life". Beautiful shorthairs.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhiskyRichard
Back