Stainless M70 300WSM and Reloading

jryoung

Clearing out my 300WSM and Reloading Package. First public “I’ll take it” wins, USPS Postal Money Order for payment, rifle will be shipped in a plano hard case, packed inside a cardboard box. If someone wants everything below, take it all for $925. Listed elsewhere.

Winchester M70 (CRF) 300 WSM with B&C Carbelite Stock and Leupold Scope bases/rings - $675 Shipped
Good condition, great shooting M70, total round count unknown, but I’ve put 30 Barnes Vor-TX through it and they group right at an inch (I will include 30 cases of Barnes Brass and the 10 rounds I didn’t shoot). The stock has been customized. Checkering was filled in with Marine Tex, stock was coated with Krylon Make-it-Stone, then painted gold. On the left side of the forend some of the paint and texture came off where it rubbed against my pack frame.

Redding Type-S FL and Competition Die Set, never used. - $125

Nosler Custom Brass, one box opened, 2 sealed, all 75 cases - $150 shipped

Darn it! Too late on the dies, great snag for whomever got them, and the scope in the other thread.

Great rifle, I have taken a pile of stuff with mine. Someone should jump on it.

By the way, I love that crazy 60's era (?) chair in the back ground. What is the story on that?

Last edited:
It's actually a pretty cool chair, but what she missed in the description was that mustard tone is the bases of the fabric, everything else has been hand painted and is hard.

The down side is that they frames are steel, and the leg positioning makes them unstable, especially with their weight....add in a velociraptoddler and it's a bad combination.

Back