Spypoint (Force 10's all dying prematurely)

renello

Well. I am going to vent a little. Out of all my trail camera's I find my 5 spypoint Force 10's that I bought two years ago are all dead except 1. Two have blue screen of death and the other two just will not turn on. I had decent luck with earlier models of spypoint but seems they are getting worse. They will never get my business again. I have long memory. The standout camera all these years have always been bushnell trophy camera. I have some for 7-8 years and some newer, they are the most bullet proof.

NYyotekiller

I had one of the early Spypoints and had great luck with it. With that being said, I wouldn’t dream of buying one of the newer models. They scare me more than a 6.0 liter Ford powerstroke. Tons and tons of guys with issues with the Spypoints.

Alabama

Browning cameras are the best deal for the money out there today in my opinion. I started using them about 4 years ago and out of 9 or 10, I've had an issue with 1 of them. I've heard of tons of issues with Spypoint, Cuddeback, Wildgame Innovations (those are the ones I've had issues with repeatedly), and Moultrie. I've heard good things about Bushnell but I've never owned one.