Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Spring Bear 2019 (video link)

coolhandluke

My buddy & I are just back from a successful bear hunt this spring and really trying to get better at documenting these trips...mostly for our kids to have after we're gone, but also because it's hella fun to have the memories to rewatch.
If any of you are like me and spend wayyy too much time watching hunt videos on YouTube, here's some more drug. 😬
Quick thanks to those of you that have taken the time to get back to me to answer questions over the last couple years. Good people reside here. 👍
Thanks, Mike

Link: Sage And Velvet Films Spring Bear 2019

Awesome video. I really enjoy the ones that are a bit longer and story of the hunt has time to be told. My kind of country too, nothing like a good packout up the steep stuff.

Didn’t you have a lion tag?

great video, I wish I had watched it last week. Past up a good one Thursday night because of the pack out, but you guys really had a job ahead of you on each bear. Really inspiring!

I really enjoyed watching the video! Looks like you had a great hunt with ups and downs both emotionally and physically. My buddy and I are heading out for Spring Bear in 2020. It will be our first bear hunt. Do you have any tips, recommendations or lessons learned from your trip you'd be willing to share?

Sweet video! What kind of video cameras do you use? Love how clear the video was

Just our iphone & phoneskopes. I have a GoPro and a DSLR but I can never motivate myself to use them. I'm looking at getting some kind of HandiCam type camera for the fall...something with some serious zoom capabilities. Thanks for watching.

I really enjoyed watching the video! Looks like you had a great hunt with ups and downs both emotionally and physically. My buddy and I are heading out for Spring Bear in 2020. It will be our first bear hunt. Do you have any tips, recommendations or lessons learned from your trip you'd be willing to share?

Appreciate it, man. Yeah, get after it. (y) My only tips are: have great glass (we bumped up to 12s & 15s...I may never go back to my 10s) & bring lots of whiskey to numb the cramping legs (although this is certainly very counter-intuitive to staying hydrated 😬) Good luck, stay safe.

Appreciate it, man. Yeah, get after it. (y) My only tips are: have great glass (we bumped up to 12s & 15s...I may never go back to my 10s) & bring lots of whiskey to numb the cramping legs (although this is certainly very counter-intuitive to staying hydrated 😬) Good luck, stay safe.

I have a small Leupold 15-30x spotter. Do you think it's worth taking along or just stick with the binos?

First thank you guys for sharing this !
Second A big Congrads to you guys ! It's tough to tell people what it takes to get things done sometimes but the video shows us the true story ! Hard work does pay off !
What great memories for you guys ! My hunting partner is my wife and I wouldn't change it for anything . We have had some amazing hunting stories in the last 24 years together !
I'm sure your planning for next season already !!

MT.PERCHMAN

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back